On Monday, December 6th, the theatre department begins participating in Spartan Share. Organizations throughout Stratford adopt a family for the holidays. Our family this year is a 7 member family. This event is for all Stratford Theatre students , so please feel free to sign up below or donate cash/checks.
- Follow this link to sign up. http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c094ca8ad2ca1fd0-spartan1
- All theater students (both performing and technical), are encouraged to participate.
- Students in Theatre III and IV will receive hours or a 4th Six Weeks (January 2016) journal pass from CeCe for a $20 donation or a gift of the equivalent value, if received by the due date.
- Points will be awarded to aspiring and current Thespians for $20 donations.
- Cash or Check donations (payable to to Playhouse Booster Club) must be in an envelope marked with the student's name & Adopt-A-Family and given to CeCe, Valerie Lawrence or Carolyn Greene.
- Thespian Officers will be in charge of wrapping and delivering - future and current Thespians, helping out will count towards your Thespian hours.
- Gift wrapping will take place during Theater 3 and/or Theater 4.
- Finally, Thespian Officers will deliver the gifts during the week of finals.
- All items are due in the Black Box no later than Monday, December 14, 3:30 pm. In order to receive Thespian hours, please log your name and donation item(s) on the sign-in sheet and place item in the container marked "Spartan Shares" Adopt-A-Family.