Show Dates and Times
January 29: Nunsense, 7:30 pm
January 30: Nunsense, 2:30 pm
January 30: Nunsense, 7:30 pm
February 4: Nunsense, 7:30 pm
February 5: Nunsense, 7:30 pm
February 6: Nunsense, 2:30 pm
February 6: Nunsense, 7:30 pm
Stratford Playhouse Patrons,
We have great news! Tickets for Nunsense will go on sale to the general public tomorrow, Sunday, December 6th at 5:00 P.M. The show will be performed at Queensbury Theatre. Queensbury Theatre established a seating chart blocking seats as it deemed appropriate to allow for social distancing and the Harris County limited capacity requirements (50% capacity for a total of 125 seats per show). See the link on this page for purchasing tickets.
Things to note before purchasing tickets:
(1) All tickets are $25 each.
(2) You (for you and your immediate family) may purchase a total of 4 tickets– this limit applies to the entire run of the show (for example, you may purchase 4 tickets to opening night or 2 tickets for opening night and 2 tickets for the closing night). If you try to purchase more, you will be blocked! Also, we will be watching ticket sales (we ask that you follow the rules to allow a chance to see the show).
(3) All ticket purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE (including cancellations of the show or your inability to attend because of COVID-19).
(4) All COVID protocols set by SBISD and/or Queensbury Theatre must be followed (and will be posted on our website closer to the date of performances). This includes standard procedures relating to COVID exposures and the experiencing of symptoms, the wearing of masks at all times, etc. In addition, no concessions or gatherings in the lobby area will be allowed.
(5) Do you have a friend or family member in the cast or crew? Don’t worry, cast and crew will take the stage for final bows at the end of each performance (rather than just closing night). So, please buy tickets for any show date that is convenient for you!
(6) Are you a Stratford High School Student wanting to see the show? There will be a special “student only” showing of Nunsense on Wednesday, February 3rd. Each student ticket will be set at $8.00. Look for information to come.
(7) Are you a teacher at Stratford High School? All teachers interested will receive one free ticket to the show. Look for information to come for signing up.
Our talented playhouse students and directors are thrilled to be putting on the show! We hope that you able to join us for a night at the theatre. Having trouble purchasing your tickets? Please email the playhouse at email@example.com or text me, Lorraine Alvey, at 713-471-6100.
In addition, by purchasing tickets or attending the show, you agree to the following:
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. The exact methods of spread and contraction are not yet known in full. The state of medical knowledge is evolving, but the virus is believed to spread by person-to-person contact, by contact with contaminated surfaces and objects, and even by air. People reportedly can be infected and show no symptoms and there is a high risk of spread wherever people come together. In consideration of attending the Stratford Playhouse performances, I, on behalf of myself, my spouse, my minor child(ren), my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and estate hereby agree as follows: I have read and understood the above warning concerning COVID-19. I hereby choose to accept the risk of contracting COVID-19 for myself and my minor child(ren). I hereby agree to fully and forever release, waive, and discharge the Stratford Playhouse Booster Club, its volunteers, members, officers, directors, assigns, and other representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, actions, causes of action, demands, charges, liability, suits, judgments, and damages (including without limitation actual, exemplary and punitive), known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, arising out of or related to exposure, infection, and/or spread of COVID-19. I understand and agree that this release, waiver, and discharge means that I give up, on behalf of myself, and my minor child(ren), any right to bring any claims against the Released Parties arising out of or related to exposure, infection, and/or spread of COVID-19, including without limitation claims for personal injuries, death, disease or property losses, or any other loss. THE RELEASE PROVIDED FOR IN THIS PARAGRAPH EXPRESSLY INCLUDES ANY NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASED PARTIES. I, on behalf of myself, my spouse, my minor child(ren), my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and estate, further agree to defend, hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties from any and all claims, actions, causes of action, demands, charges, liability, suits, judgments, damages, costs, and expenses arising out of or related to exposure, infection, and/or spread of COVID-19 that is brought by, through, or under me, my spouse, or my minor child(ren). THE INDEMNITY PROVIDED FOR IN THIS PARAGRAPH EXPRESSLY INCLUDES ANY NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASED PARTIES.
Show Dates and Times
Zilkha Hall at the Hobby Center
April 2: Something Rotten, 7:30 pm
April 3: Something Rotten, 2:30 pm
April 3: Something Rotten, 7:30 pm
April 8: Something Rotten, 7:30 pm
April 9: Something Rotten, 7:30 pm
April 10: Something Rotten, 2:30 pm
April 10: Something Rotten, 7:30 pm
April 11: TENTATIVE
Box Office Manager: Lorraine Alvey
Box Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Box Office Phone: 713-251-3449
Physical Address: 14555 Fern Dr, Houston, TX 77079
Mailing Address: 14027 Memorial Drive #181
Houston, TX 77079-6826
Box Office currently closed. Please contact Lorraine Alvey
via email or phone.